SERIOUS Inquries only. I can not overstate this.
I'm a solo artist and am looking for serious musicians to play on stage/be in music videos for an all original rock/hard rock/alternative band.
I've written, recorded, & released my debut EP (CULMINATION), along w/ two Singles, 'Focus' and 'The Darkside' so far. I currently just recorded a brand new EP at a professional, top-notch studio and it will be released via Sony's distribution channel later in the year. The new songs are more upbeat, rockin', and the production quality is out of this world. I also have a decent share of funding for this project. I'm looking to assemble an awesome band to play some great live shows with and also be a part of the professional music video(s) I plan to release for this new EP.
* Potentials will get a chance to listen to the new EP preview track.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- Position(s): BASSIST & GUITARIST
- Someone between the ages of 21-38 thats eager to tear up a stage.
- Obvious things: own properly working gear, reliable transportation, reliable personality, not an addict, you know, yadda, yadda.
- HAS THE PROPER TIME TO DEDICATE TO THE BAND. This means time for personal practice at home and rehearsals with the band once a week or so. Prefer single, but if not, your partner must be on board w/ the band and understand the time sacrifices needed to be the best we can be.
- Someone with prior band experience. 5yrs+ is ideal.
- You're a fast learner.
- Willing to help promote shows/expand fanbase by sharing on your social media channels. The more folks we bring to shows, the more cash we take home.
- Since the songs you will be playing are, and will be, already written/recorded, cover band musicians are more than welcome.
- The ability to go on short run tours/play out of city/state if the proper opportunity arises (have tour connections already).
- Have something online for me to check out. It makes things so much easier. Even if you just record something on your phone and send it.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL: You believe that you can succeed in music. If you don't believe in what you're doing, no one else will. I believe and it is my hope that you will too.
To be considered for an audition, you need to be able to say 'yes' to all of the above. Thank you for reading this and for all of the submissions I've already received.
*please do not change the automatically inserted subject line, as it helps keep things in order.